Long Distance Runaround
Kiss And Say Goodbye
Things & Stuff
Neal Boortz - Neal's Nuze
says thank you.
Let 'Em In
2009-01-08 - 1:15 p.m.
Slept late today. Despite having my phone on vibrate, the world insisted on waking me up.
Okay, I'm awake now...and the phone is quiet.
That's how it works.
Ben & Jerry's, always known for good ice cream with appropriately pun-filled names, has done it again.
I don't like nuts in my ice cream, so I won't be partaking of this flavor. The name is clever, though.
Today's title link:
From Mark Evanier's blog comes this link to the 500 most common passwords.
Security - you're doing it wrong.
Okay, here's what you've all been waiting for - the answers to yesterday's quiz:
- No More Mister Nice Guy - Alice Cooper
- Hearts on Fire - Randy Meisner
- Rock And Roll Fantasy - Bad Company
- I've Had It - The Bell Notes
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Soul Deep - The Box Tops
- Strawberry Letter 23 - Brothers Johnson
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Pac-Man Fever - Buckner & Garcia
- (I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew
- Mellow Yellow - Donovan
- Change The World - Eric Clapton (feat. Babyface)
- Crazy For The Girl - Evon and Jaron
- Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms
- I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
- Something About You - Level 42
- Don't Sleep In The Subway - Petula Clark
- Shoot For The Moon - Poco
- Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? - Rockapella
- Image Of A Girl - The Safaris
Thanks for playing!
Onward into the day.
Be seeing you.
2 comments so far
Mel - 2009-01-09 02:06:56 - http://mel-is-dvash.diaryland.com
The list of top 500 passwords was great - but, rats, I did have one in the top 500. I thought I was fairly safe since so people I know have 'unusual' names. ;-)
Bob - 2009-01-09 13:08:28 - http://shadowgm.diaryland.com
A former business manager at my workplace had the password 'money,' and one of the on-air personalities used his vanity license plate. (Nothing I've ever used is on the list.)
Previous - Next - Leave A Note - Random
THE LEGAL STUFF: All content on this site that was created by me is copyright 2006-2011 Dave Marron. This diary features the sole opinions and experiences of one person, namely me, the person who is paying for the space. All incoming email is subject to publication or other distribution by me in whole or in part at my sole discretion. Anything else on these pages including any comments belongs to whoever created it. In the interest of safety and accountability, no anonymous comments will ever be allowed here, ever, for any reason in the entire history of ever. The comments section is part of my paid presence on the web, and is used by my readership to supplement the things I have written here with relevent information in a polite manner. Comments that do not fall in that category are subject to deletion at my whim. Your use of my comments section constitutes the understanding of this statement. If you want to leave a comment and you're not a member of Diaryland, go here. If you are a Diaryland member, here's the login screen. News excerpts used here are for educational purposes and are permitted under the Fair Use Doctrine.